Welcome to FFSP. Home to many wolves with many different personalities and ideas. Here, wolves may run free and express themselves. The pack allows for your imagination to grow and for you to be yourself. Inside the pack, other packs have grown into their own. For example, The Ancientbloods, Stone Mountain Pack, and even The Hidden Valley Tribe have been created through the imagination and creativity of this pack. FFSP's territory lies in Slough Creek and the surrounding areas. Other area's have been created around it, like a town, lakes, etc. The pack and territory grows along with the ideas and imagination of its members. FFSP is not just a pack but a family. We hope to see that family grow even more with new members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to FFSP. Home to many wolves with many different personalities and ideas. Here, wolves may run free and express themselves. The pack allows for your imagination to grow and for you to be yourself. Inside the pack, other packs have grown into their own. For example, The Ancientbloods, Stone Mountain Pack, and even The Hidden Valley Tribe have been created through the imagination and creativity of this pack. FFSP's territory lies in Slough Creek and the surrounding areas. Other area's have been created around it, like a town, lakes, etc. The pack and territory grows along with the ideas and imagination of its members. FFSP is not just a pack but a family. We hope to see that family grow even more with new members.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Sleeping Wolf Nest Hotel
The Hunting Grounds - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:34 am by Moon

» Flash and Carter's Family Home
The Hunting Grounds - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:32 am by Moon

» Leo's House
The Hunting Grounds - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:31 am by Moon

» School and Work
The Hunting Grounds - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:15 am by skysong

» Black Market
The Hunting Grounds - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 5:15 pm by AlbaWulf

» The Labratory
The Hunting Grounds - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:37 pm by Roary

» Ichian (Heartless Hunter)
The Hunting Grounds - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 8:59 pm by skysong

» Town (Not a pack)
The Hunting Grounds - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 11:17 pm by Rave

» Callum MacDonald/Alba
The Hunting Grounds - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am by skysong

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:21 pm
Pack Song
Pack Territory

The Hunting Grounds

4 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Hunting Grounds - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hunting Grounds

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:43 am

My ears go back and I say," Oh, uh... Okay..." I go and sit next to the stomach of the elk and stare at it for a moment. "Well, here I go." I whisper. I grab the skin on the stomach and pull, growling slightly, but all I get is a mouth-full of hairs. I spit them out and growl. I dig at the stomach and finally it rips open, the insides pouring onto the floor. I smile and dig in. I bite the stomach, but make a face soon after. "Yuck! The stomach is too chewy." I take a bite from its shoulder instead.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:54 am

I sit and laugh

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:20 am

I look at her, still chewing. "Well, aren't you gonna have some?" I ask, food coming out of my mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:22 am

Well if you say then ya, I reply

I dig and chomp down on a lump of meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:43 pm

Kim raced after him, stalking with him. He told her with his eyes to scare the elk to him. He waited silently in the bushes. Kim nodded. She went around to the back of the elk, as quiet as a shadow. Then she leaped up, snarling and chased the prey to Crimson. The black male immediatly leaped on the elk's face, snarling and tearing. Kim grabbed it's back leg, pulling hard until it fell to the grass. Crimson finished it off quickly. "Good," he smiled and dug in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:27 pm

Dhurahi trotted by Kim and crimson, pondering toward Eve and crystal. Her tassel swayed as her receptors pricked upward. "Sorry I was Late, I got caught up in something." She stated in a sorry tone of voice, But wagged her tail lightly noticing you caught the beast. She lowered her cranium biting into the meat, ripping a piece off as she knawed and chewed it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:11 pm

I wag my tail when Dhurahi joins us. I tear off a big hunk of meat, and its heavy enough that it makes me fall over. "This is mine!" I pull it slightly away from the others as I take big bites, chewing very little and swallowing it whole.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:22 pm

Dhurahi Lifted her cranium, Laughing lightly at Crystal's Huge piece of meat. As she laughed she then re-lowered her cranium, Shifting her receptors, Munching more as she finished the piece, She Ripped another Piece of meat off the elk, Chewing it down before swallowing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:49 pm

Kim smiled at the others.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:08 pm

i take a chnk full of meat and laugh because i got to much and it is falling out of my mouth

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:12 pm

Crimson suddely went tense again. "Blackbloods, from the east." he growled harshly at his pack's name. Kim snarled. "Get ready!" she hissed through clenched teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:16 pm

i sense tention so I walk over to kim and crimson and say," there problay to get you crimson maybe not should all of us go check it out?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:24 pm

Crimson whipped around to Eve, his black tail raised and his ice pale eyes blazed. "And would you challenge my loyalty to you? How dare you ask such a question!" Kim saw a mottled gray male, racing at her from the trees. "YOU! GET OUT, IMPOSSIPLE!" she snarled, racing right back at him. Then, it looked like he vanished. A horrible pain entered her shoulder and then up her chest. She choaked and collapsed. Crimson's mouth fell open. He snarled at Impossible. "You little!" he snarled and grabbed the male by the throat. Impossibe wriggled out and into the bushes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:29 pm

"no i dont challenge it sorry it said wrong", i grumble i stare at impossible at him hurting a pack member of mine i growl and follow him into the bushes i snarl," how dare you!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:34 pm

"How dare you!" Impossible snarled back. "It was your pack member who made us lose a valuble fighter. It's our job to rid the world of traitors." Kim couldn't feel anything. "Kim, Kim, Kim, KIM!!!" Crimson wailed, repeatedly nudging her head. "Please, this is all my fault, don't die!" She wondered if she was dieing. No, she hurt to much to be dead. Then she heard him. "Crimson ..?" she murmured weakly. Crimson's ears leaped up. "Yes, it's me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:39 pm

"traitors traitors i've heard that to much i was a blackblood once so does that count as i am a traitor!" i snarl
i yell for dhurahi to get crystal out

i focus back to impossible my eyes turning red i growl get out!

Last edited by evethewolf on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:41 pm

"Looks like we have some unfinished buissiness to attended to," Impossible chuckled darkly, grabbing Eve by her neck and tossing her at a tree harshly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:46 pm

I snarl and get back up i bounce off the tree launching myself onto impossible i knock him down and grab onto his throat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:48 am

I gasp, food coming out of my mouth. I snarl and limp quickly over to them. "Leave!" But my courage vanishes and I lower my body towards the ground, my ears back and tail tucked. "Heh... Please?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:44 am

Crystal get out of here

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:34 am

I ignore Eve and growl at Impossible, trying to look brave, though I'm shaking.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:54 am

Dhurahi Raised her cranium with perked ears, Her tassel stood up. Snarling she raced off to help Eve. She Growled viciously toward the strange male wolf, Her saliva Dripping from her jowls as her receptors pinned back. Dhurahi ran forward at the male, Jumping over Eve to avoid hitting her. Dhurahi's snarling starts becoming worse as she bites at his face. But Wondered back from Eve who was grabbing at his throat as she was doing so Dhurahi Claws Her Sharpened Weapons onto his underbelly, Leaving painful wounds.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:57 am

Impossible leave Kim and go find another fighter it's not that hard I snarl.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:51 pm

Asura laughed again. "Even if your on your own territory, it doesn't give me the right to listen to your feather brain." He whipped around to the undergrowth. "Fellow blackbloods, kill them all!" he yowled and about 10 wolves leaped out at the others. Crimson snarled suddenly, leaping over Kim to shelter her from the fangs of the wolves. He growled each time whenever someone slashed him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:30 pm

I yelp with surprise, but just stand there, frozen with fear. I crouch down until me belly touches the ground, my tail tucked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum