Welcome to FFSP. Home to many wolves with many different personalities and ideas. Here, wolves may run free and express themselves. The pack allows for your imagination to grow and for you to be yourself. Inside the pack, other packs have grown into their own. For example, The Ancientbloods, Stone Mountain Pack, and even The Hidden Valley Tribe have been created through the imagination and creativity of this pack. FFSP's territory lies in Slough Creek and the surrounding areas. Other area's have been created around it, like a town, lakes, etc. The pack and territory grows along with the ideas and imagination of its members. FFSP is not just a pack but a family. We hope to see that family grow even more with new members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to FFSP. Home to many wolves with many different personalities and ideas. Here, wolves may run free and express themselves. The pack allows for your imagination to grow and for you to be yourself. Inside the pack, other packs have grown into their own. For example, The Ancientbloods, Stone Mountain Pack, and even The Hidden Valley Tribe have been created through the imagination and creativity of this pack. FFSP's territory lies in Slough Creek and the surrounding areas. Other area's have been created around it, like a town, lakes, etc. The pack and territory grows along with the ideas and imagination of its members. FFSP is not just a pack but a family. We hope to see that family grow even more with new members.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Sleeping Wolf Nest Hotel
The Hospital EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:34 am by Moon

» Flash and Carter's Family Home
The Hospital EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:32 am by Moon

» Leo's House
The Hospital EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:31 am by Moon

» School and Work
The Hospital EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:15 am by skysong

» Black Market
The Hospital EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 5:15 pm by AlbaWulf

» The Labratory
The Hospital EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:37 pm by Roary

» Ichian (Heartless Hunter)
The Hospital EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 8:59 pm by skysong

» Town (Not a pack)
The Hospital EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 11:17 pm by Rave

» Callum MacDonald/Alba
The Hospital EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am by skysong

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:21 pm
Pack Song
Pack Territory

The Hospital

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Hospital Empty The Hospital

Post  Rave Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:11 am

It's a hospital. ?
Rave
Rave

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
The Hospital Left_bar_bleue100/100The Hospital Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Physical Health and Fitness:
The Hospital Left_bar_bleue75/100The Hospital Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Wisdom and Knowledge:
The Hospital Left_bar_bleue40/100The Hospital Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

Back to top Go down

The Hospital Empty Re: The Hospital

Post  Rave Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:16 am

Santanta parked, luckily there was a spot towards the front entrance into the E.R. He shut off the truck and got out, walking over to Crystal's side of the truck and opening the door.
Rave
Rave

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:29 am

Crystal got out of the seat, but stumbled forward and put her hand on the window of the car next to them to steady herself. When she stood upright and removed her hand, there was a bloody hand print left on the window. Crystal's eyes widened, but she didn't say anything. Her vision started to become all blurred again so she closed her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rave Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:31 am

"Do you think you can walk? Without, you know... Passing out?"
Rave
Rave

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:38 am

Crystal shrugged slightly. "I don't know..." She said quietly, opening her eyes. She took a step towards the hospital and suddenly it felt like the world was spinning beneath her. She stumbled forward and started to fall.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rave Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:44 am

Santanta quickly caught her and shook his head, "Ok, never mind. You cannot walk." There was a sharp pain in his hand and he winced slightly but picked Crystal up, the same way he had to when he had to put her in the truck.
Rave
Rave

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:49 am

Crystal blinked and looked at him, then chuckled. "This is kind of nice." She teased.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rave Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:51 am

"Whatever you say." Santanta replied flatly. "It's my fault that happened to you, so it's not like I'm going to let you face plant the road."
Rave
Rave

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:54 am

Crystal frowned and closed her eyes, saying quietly, "I told you, it's not your fault. Sky's the one that started this by egging your truck."

Back to top Go down

Post  Rave Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:55 am

"But I'm the one who made you fall."
Rave
Rave

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:58 am

"Like I said, if she didn't egg your truck, none of this would have happened. So, it's her fault."

Back to top Go down

Post  Rave Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:15 am

Santanta continued his argument, "She wouldn't have egged my trick if I didn't mess with her stuff."
Rave
Rave

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:19 am

Crystal quickly grew silent. She didn't know what else to say, and she wasn't able to think clearly because her head started to throb again. She opened her eyes again and looked around blindly, randomly saying quietly, "I see stars... They're pretty... Pretty lights..." Her voice trailed off.

( XD )

Back to top Go down

Post  Rave Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:38 am

Santanta walked through the front doors and a nurse rushed over, seeing the blood and asking what happened. "She fell and hit her head." He simply answered and they had Crystal put in a wheel chair.
Rave
Rave

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:44 am

Crystal looked around in confusion, squinting because of the bright hospital lights. "The LIGHTS! They hurt..." She mumbles, closing her eyes and leaning back in the wheelchair, her stomach beginning to hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rave Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:49 am

Santanta started to follow as they were taking her to a room, but a doctor grabbed his arm and said sternly, "Sir, you need to wait right here." "What? Why?" Santanta asked, confused.
Rave
Rave

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:56 am

The nurse led her into the room and closed the door. Crystal looked around and couldn't see where Santanta was. "Where is...?" She trailed off as her stomach began to seriously hurt, and she started to heave dryly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rave Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:06 am

"Sorry, sir. But you need to stay here." The man repeated then sort of forcibly made Santanta sit in the chair in the waiting room. He shoved him away, not liking at all being physically moved by someone else. "Let me know if she's going to be alright, at least." The doctor didn't reply just started to walk away. Santanta stood up and walked after him, "Hey!" He grabbed the doctors shoulder and he spun around and pointed to the chair, "Sir, go sit back down." Santanta looked desperate, "Please, just let me know if she's alright when you find out... Please." "Alright, sir. But you NEED to go sit down." The doctor turned and continued walking away. Santanta sighed and sat back down, bouncing his foot up and down on the ground nervously.
Rave
Rave

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:38 am

The nurse realized she was going to throw up and she quickly hands her the trashcan, and Crystal heaves and vomits a little. The nurse patted her back slightly and asked, "Are you okay, Miss? Are you feeling any pain or dizziness?" Crystal looked around the room. "I'm spinning... I'm spinning..." She trails off. "Ow..." The nurse watches and blinks. "What is your name?" Crystal closes her eyes and thinks hard for a moment. "C... Crystal..." The nurse nodded. She turned Crystal's head to the side and inspected the gash on the back of her head. "Do you know how this happened?" She asked, while getting some temporary bandages to help stop the bleeding. Crystal opened her eyes slowly. "I hit... I hit my head..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Rave Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:50 am

A nurse came over to Santanta and asked, "May I see your hand? I was told to come and look at it." Santanta looked up and shook his head, "No, my hand is fine." The nurse nodded and started to walk away, then turned around from seeing the desk lady waving her to go back over to him. The woman at the desk right by the front door picked up the phone and made a call. The nurse sighed and walked back over to him, "Please, may I see your hand?" "Does your job rely on it?" The woman nodded, "Kind of." Santanta sighed and sat up, "Alright then." The nurse sat down, almost as if she was nervous and started looking at his hand. "I think you fractured your hand.. I'm sorry, but what is your name?" "Santanta." "Ah, ok then. Santanta, I believe you have fractured your hand. How did this happen?" He spoke casually, "I punched a wall." The nurses' face went flat. "... I see. Ok, well, I'll get you a splint for that, then I'll go find out how that girl is that you brought in. Sound good?" Santanta nodded, "Please do." The nurse nodded and walked off into a room. Santanta looked around the waiting room, seeing a bunch of people staring at him oddly.
Rave
Rave

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:13 am

"I can see that." Thr nurse replied to Crytal, finishing bandaging up her head. A doctor walked in and asked the nurse, "How is she?" "She showing some symptoms of a grade 2 concussion. She doesn't even remember how she hit her head." The doctor listened and put on some rubber gloves, then lifted the bandages on her head slightly to see the wound. "It will need some stitches... But we won't know if she has a concussion until we get a CAT scan of her. We may need to keep her here for a while a monitor her in the meantime..." Crystal closed her eyes and wasn't completely paying attention to what they were saying.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rave Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:20 am

The nurse returned with the stuff she needed and just simply wrapped his hand, not doing anything special to it. "Alright. That should do for now." Santanta looked at it for a moment, "What? Will I have to come back or something?" The nurse looked around nervously and replied, "I'm not sure, sir. I'm just in training. They only sent me out here to make sure it wasn't in too bad of condition." "Well, alright then. Can you go see if she is alright, now?" "Yes, I'll be back soon." The nurse walked off. She wasn't really going to go check, she was just told to try and make sure he would stay long enough.
Rave
Rave

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:32 am

The nurse took Crystal and sat her back down in the wheelchair, then rolled her out into the hall towards another room. The doctor followed, then opened the door to a bright room with a large machine in it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rave Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:40 am

Santanta waited patiently for the nurse to come back. A few minutes passed and he was getting impatient. A few police walked through the front door and Santanta watched them as they walked over. One asked a nurse, "Is that him?" The nurse nodded and Santanta quickly stood up. He started backing up, not knowing what he did, but he knew that if they were talking about him, it wouldn't end well. The two police officers quickly walked over to him and one reached for him. "What did I do?" The officer grabbed his arm harshly and turned him around, as the other cuffed his hands. They didn't answer him.
Rave
Rave

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:46 pm

The doctor had Crystal lie down in the machine and they turned it on, watching as the X-rays appeared on a screen. The nurse and doctor looked at it, then at each other, then back at the X-rays.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum