Welcome to FFSP. Home to many wolves with many different personalities and ideas. Here, wolves may run free and express themselves. The pack allows for your imagination to grow and for you to be yourself. Inside the pack, other packs have grown into their own. For example, The Ancientbloods, Stone Mountain Pack, and even The Hidden Valley Tribe have been created through the imagination and creativity of this pack. FFSP's territory lies in Slough Creek and the surrounding areas. Other area's have been created around it, like a town, lakes, etc. The pack and territory grows along with the ideas and imagination of its members. FFSP is not just a pack but a family. We hope to see that family grow even more with new members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to FFSP. Home to many wolves with many different personalities and ideas. Here, wolves may run free and express themselves. The pack allows for your imagination to grow and for you to be yourself. Inside the pack, other packs have grown into their own. For example, The Ancientbloods, Stone Mountain Pack, and even The Hidden Valley Tribe have been created through the imagination and creativity of this pack. FFSP's territory lies in Slough Creek and the surrounding areas. Other area's have been created around it, like a town, lakes, etc. The pack and territory grows along with the ideas and imagination of its members. FFSP is not just a pack but a family. We hope to see that family grow even more with new members.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Sleeping Wolf Nest Hotel
The Hunting Grounds - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:34 am by Moon

» Flash and Carter's Family Home
The Hunting Grounds - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:32 am by Moon

» Leo's House
The Hunting Grounds - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:31 am by Moon

» School and Work
The Hunting Grounds - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:15 am by skysong

» Black Market
The Hunting Grounds - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 5:15 pm by AlbaWulf

» The Labratory
The Hunting Grounds - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:37 pm by Roary

» Ichian (Heartless Hunter)
The Hunting Grounds - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 8:59 pm by skysong

» Town (Not a pack)
The Hunting Grounds - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 11:17 pm by Rave

» Callum MacDonald/Alba
The Hunting Grounds - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am by skysong

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:21 pm
Pack Song
Pack Territory

The Hunting Grounds

4 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Hunting Grounds - Page 5 Empty Re: The Hunting Grounds

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:17 pm

I snarl leaping at wolves and slashing your faces

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Dhurahi Raced back toward Crystal, Lifting her up hert the scruff, Then ran back toward the Wood lineing. Dhurahi drops her in the thicket. "Stay Here Until It's Safe." She demanded.
Dhurahi's Receptors Flicked as she raced off to help her fellow pack mate, Eve. She snarled at the wolves, Lunging at them as she snarled and growled, Biting into their sides while clawing their underbelly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:50 pm

Asura laughed evilly. He leaped on top of Eve, pinning her easily. "Someone, torture her!" he commanded harshly. Then, a towering white male ran in front of Eve, grabbing her face in his jaws. He tore. "She's finished!" Asura barked, then grabbed Dhurahi's throat. "Kill Crimson!" He snarled through the fae's neck fur. Crimson snarled at Asura's command. He knew that he would die a noble death, and he didn't care. As the black bloods tore after him, he stood protectively over Kim, baring his fangs. Kim whimpered. "Don't . . . no Crimson." she whispered weakly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:56 pm

Dhurahi snarled as she slammed herself onto the male, shoving him into the ground as she growled harshly, biting down onto his paw, as she tears into it.
She had then rolled off and away, Getting up panting a little, But ran off toward Eve, She jumped onto the large male growling, biting his neck hard, her incisors baring.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:00 pm

Asura felt the breath knocked out of his chest, but he recovered quickly and grabbed her ears again. "No you don't! Eve's gonna be one dead pup!" Crimson winced when he felt more scratches in his skin. He snapped at the blackblood's legs weakly as they flew past, but missed each time. "Kim, I have to." "No!" Kim shoved him off. "Save yourself!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:12 pm

Dhurahi yelped, The sound escaping her maw, as she used her hind legs to kick upward at the males face, Shoving him off. She Turned, Snarling as she lunged onto him, Baring her fangs onto his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:17 pm

Asura hissed through his pain, then with his claws, he scraped them down her stomache in an effort to kick her off. He dug his black claws in deeper. Crimson gasped as the blackbloods grabbed Kim and crowded around her. He snarled as he heard her yelps. He grabbed on, threw it away, crunched down on another's throat, and took his place over Kim.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:54 pm

I snarl at slash at wolfs face as I slide under him
I run to crimson and Kim i rip part if the skin off one wolves face

I leap after azura I grab at his neck digging my teeth in more and more

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:58 pm

Asura felt more powerful and grabbed Eve's throat. "Die, you worthless traitor!" he tore open it, then leaped into Crimson, knocking him off of Kim. "Kill her! Make Crimson sorry he ever join this weak pack!" "NO!" Crimson howled as two black bloods raced at Kim. "Might as well say goodbye to her." Asura smiled wickedly. Crimson snarled at him, grabbing his scarred body. Kim snarled at staggered up on her paws. "Think again!" she hissed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:00 am

When Asura says to Eve, 'your gonna be one dead pup!' I say, "Hey!" Obviously offended. When I see Eve biting Asura I smile and say, "Yeah! Get em' Eve!" I then snarl and limp quickly over to his leg, and bite down, not letting go.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:02 am

I leap to help crimson I get all the wolves backed away
I circle crimson and Kim and snarl at the blackbloodS

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:41 am

"Little weakling!" Asura snarled at Crystal, grabbing her scruff hard in his mouth, crunching down as well. Kim snarled at them, kicking Eve and Crimson away from her. "Let me fight my battles!" she hissed. Bravely, she faced the two blackbloods. She quickly finished one with a swift blow to the neck and crashed into the other, massive white female. "You know your brother, Mifune?" the white fae, named Anack smiled at her. Kim stopped. "M-Mifune?" she gasped. Anack nodded. "He is protecting the yearlings and pups of the black bloods. Mifune is a blackblood warrior." "He wouldn't! He can't!" Kim wailed her loss of her beloved brother. Anack took her chance and sprang in on Kim, fangs bared. Crimson yowled, "NO!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:48 am

Crystal I yell I race toward her

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:49 am

I scream and wriggle out of his grip. I limp quickly next to Eve and Crimson, blood trickling down my neck.

(Dang, I think I get hurt more than any other pup. XD)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:57 am

Asura smiled crookedly. He grabbed Eve by her tail, crunching down hard. Kim snarled at her. "YOU CHANGED MY BROTHER!" she yowled, crashing into her. Anack choaked hoarsly. She smiled though. "You can't bring him back." Kim tossed her into Asura. "Leave now and get my brother! Tell him to meet me at the Spirit Forest . . . or else." Asura snarled harshly, but nodded. "BlackBloods, retreat!" he howled and raced into the trees with the rest following. "Good ridance!" Crimson snarled, kicking Anack away. "I'm going to Spirit Forest. Crimson, you may come if you need to." Kim hissed and bolted away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:01 am

I watch them leave, and I sigh with relief. I wince as the cuts on my neck start to sting. "I... I gotta go!" I limp quickly off to Rivers End.

Back to top Go down

Post  Roary Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:37 am

Roary saw the blackbloods disappear. He eyes full of shock and anger. He turned around with a unhappy sigh. 'Moro, Help them please!'. Moro nodded and trotted off.
Roary
Roary

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
The Hunting Grounds - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Hunting Grounds - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Physical Health and Fitness:
The Hunting Grounds - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Hunting Grounds - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Wisdom and Knowledge:

https://freeformspiritpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:29 pm

Angela had followed the fighting party. She had somehow slipped from Mifune's watchful eyes. She stared at the Pack. "Wow!" she squeeled. Crimson whipped around to her. "What are you doing here?" he growled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:55 pm

Siva sat down and relaxed, the wound on her back was finally healing, quite quickly, actually. The peace in her mind was disturbed as she heard growls.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:17 pm

The young vixen entered the domain of other wolves. Echo's pitch black pelt was shining in the dim hue of the sunlight. Her golden pools were watching every minute of movement around her. Blinking a few times fast a few growls filled the air as Echo's ears twitched. "Who's there?" The she-wolf barked out gently.

Back to top Go down

Post  skysong Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:53 pm

i walk out. "its just me. im making sure the blackbloods are gone and arent sneaking around."
skysong
skysong

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

http://crazyforums900.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:08 pm

My ears twitched seeing another wolf. "Oh... Okay, sorry about that." Echo said softly.
The vixen smiled slightly. "Those blackbloods are some mean wolves, if I do say so myself. " The fae barked out.

Back to top Go down

Post  skysong Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:11 pm

"not all of them are bad. some of them have good hearts. like Cullen. My friends mate. he was once a blackblood before he met Blue. He ended leaving the blackbloods and joined our allies, the Avilaks."
skysong
skysong

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

http://crazyforums900.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:59 pm

"Hm.. I see."

"I always considered them all mean." Echo said quietly.
The she-wolf's golden pools shined slightly as she took a step backward.

... ...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:01 am

i step out of the bushes and growl a tad ya we blackbloods are all not mean though i am not one i left

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum