Welcome to FFSP. Home to many wolves with many different personalities and ideas. Here, wolves may run free and express themselves. The pack allows for your imagination to grow and for you to be yourself. Inside the pack, other packs have grown into their own. For example, The Ancientbloods, Stone Mountain Pack, and even The Hidden Valley Tribe have been created through the imagination and creativity of this pack. FFSP's territory lies in Slough Creek and the surrounding areas. Other area's have been created around it, like a town, lakes, etc. The pack and territory grows along with the ideas and imagination of its members. FFSP is not just a pack but a family. We hope to see that family grow even more with new members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to FFSP. Home to many wolves with many different personalities and ideas. Here, wolves may run free and express themselves. The pack allows for your imagination to grow and for you to be yourself. Inside the pack, other packs have grown into their own. For example, The Ancientbloods, Stone Mountain Pack, and even The Hidden Valley Tribe have been created through the imagination and creativity of this pack. FFSP's territory lies in Slough Creek and the surrounding areas. Other area's have been created around it, like a town, lakes, etc. The pack and territory grows along with the ideas and imagination of its members. FFSP is not just a pack but a family. We hope to see that family grow even more with new members.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Sleeping Wolf Nest Hotel
Outside the Territory  - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:34 am by Moon

» Flash and Carter's Family Home
Outside the Territory  - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:32 am by Moon

» Leo's House
Outside the Territory  - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:31 am by Moon

» School and Work
Outside the Territory  - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:15 am by skysong

» Black Market
Outside the Territory  - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 5:15 pm by AlbaWulf

» The Labratory
Outside the Territory  - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:37 pm by Roary

» Ichian (Heartless Hunter)
Outside the Territory  - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 8:59 pm by skysong

» Town (Not a pack)
Outside the Territory  - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 11:17 pm by Rave

» Callum MacDonald/Alba
Outside the Territory  - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am by skysong

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:21 pm
Pack Song
Pack Territory

Outside the Territory

4 posters

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next

Go down

Outside the Territory  - Page 13 Empty Re: Outside the Territory

Post  Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:28 am

Crystal hardly noticed her being dragged out of the water, and was more focused at finding the object. Once she was let go, she dove back down into the water, taking a deep breath before submerging. Swimming down toward the shining object, the tune still rattled her brain. When she reached it, she froze. It was the charm necklace her mother used to wear, that played the lullaby tune she used to sing to them.

Outside the Territory  - Page 13 Charm-Necklace-Double-Tibet-Silver-Fish-Blue-Oval-Turquoise-Necklace-Pendant-Sweater-Pendant-24pcs-Mixed-Lot

Last edited by Crystal on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:29 am

Pheonixsoul slipped back to avoid Santanta's fangs. She yelped, her leg screaming in protest. She fell into the water, and began struggling. "Cant.... Swim!" She cried out between gasps and the water flooding her senses. She began togrow tired, and then her body grew slightly limp. The water filling her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rave Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:31 am

Santanta grabbed the stranger by the scruff and pulled it out of the water. He dropped the wolf on the ground and growled, "Who are you."

(CRYSTAL'S MOTHER WAS HERE BEFORE!?)
Rave
Rave

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Outside the Territory  - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100Outside the Territory  - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Physical Health and Fitness:
Outside the Territory  - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue75/100Outside the Territory  - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Wisdom and Knowledge:
Outside the Territory  - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue40/100Outside the Territory  - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:33 am

Pheonixsoul coughed and panted, her eyes clearing up. "Pheonixsoul...." She whispered, her breathing shallowed and quick.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rave Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:35 am

Santanta then continued in a low growl, "Why are you here? And what happened to everyone that use to live here?"

(Santanta grew up in the place that they are at. Now that he returned, everyone is gone, just in case you were wondering XD)
Rave
Rave

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Outside the Territory  - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100Outside the Territory  - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Outside the Territory  - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue75/100Outside the Territory  - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Wisdom and Knowledge:
Outside the Territory  - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue40/100Outside the Territory  - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:38 am

Pheonixsoul shrugged, her red eyes watching him closely. Like she expected an attack. "How am I suppose to know? I've been wondering all around for months. You havn't seen a pack of red wolves around have you?" She asked him franticly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:40 am

Crystal snatched up the necklace and kicked to the surface. Trotting to the shore, she dropped the necklace at her paws and stared at it. It played the tune of the lullaby, so Crystal turned it off by gently touching the top with her paw. She closed her eyes, oblivious to anything else around her.

(Well, not exactly. There was a river next to their den where Crystal grew up, so the necklace fell in it and was carried here. Its a little beat up and a little rusted, but isn't very damaged)

Last edited by Crystal on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Rave Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:42 am

Santanta shook his head, "No, I haven't." He then added, "Sorry about the attack. Just, don't touch Crystal again. She has recently been injured and is still recovering.." Santanta looked over at Crystal and asked, "What is that?" He walked over toward it to get a better look.
Rave
Rave

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:46 am

Pheonixsoul pouted. "Drat..." She mumbled and got to her paws uneasily. "Well, I'm sorry, I was trying to get her out of the water. It looked to me that you were drowning after a while." She apologized.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:49 am

"I... It's my Mother's necklace..." She whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:50 am

"Your mother's necklace?" Pheonixsoul asked and padded over. "How did it get here?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rave Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:51 am

Santanta looked closer at it and said, "How did it get all the way down here?"
Rave
Rave

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:54 am

"I don't know..." Suddenly Crystal noticed Phoenixsoul for the first time and squeaked. She quickly hid behind Santanta, taking the necklace with her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:55 am

Pheonixsoul sighed. "I'm no threat." She promised. "I'm looking for my family... They... left me behind when I was injured by hunters." She showed them the hole in her leg.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rave Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:56 am

Santanta sighed, "I do not know where your family is. I have not seen any red wolf's in a long time."
Rave
Rave

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:58 am

Crystal saw that she was injured and immediately got interested. "You... Need help with your wound?" She asked, sounding a little excited.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:59 am

Pheonixsoul shook her head. "No, I've had it for many seasons. It was reopened though by a pack of wolves. They nearly killed me to! If you could help me with that, I would appreciate it." She weakly asked her, not knowing real well how she could help her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:01 am

Crystal bounded over to inspect her wound, but sank in disappointment. "Sorry... I don't know how to treat human-made wounds yet..." She said quietly, already turning back into her shy self again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:04 am

"Its alright. But can you treat bites? One of the wolves got my leg pretty good." She asked and told her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:22 pm

Crystal got excited again. "Okay!" She bounced into the trees to find herbs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:33 pm

Pheonixsoul sat down, cringing a bit at the feeling of the wound. She looked at Santanta. "Are you in a pack? Or a loner?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rave Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:37 pm

Santanta sat down and answered, "I'm in a pack. Though, I was raised a loner."
Rave
Rave

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:48 pm

Her tail wagged. "Ha, I'm just the opposite." Her eyes glimmered with laughter. "You have no idea how long its been sense I've seen friendly faces. Let alone ones who wanted to help me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Rave Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:06 pm

Santanta flicked his ears in annoyance. "I'm only still here because Crystal is a training Healer and she likes the practice. Otherwise, I would have left you here already." He said rudely.
Rave
Rave

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:59 pm

Crystal bounced back to the others with a red-golden flower in her mouth, and cobwebs stuck on her fur. Shaking off the cobwebs and gathering them together, she begins to chew the bitter tasting flower.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next