Welcome to FFSP. Home to many wolves with many different personalities and ideas. Here, wolves may run free and express themselves. The pack allows for your imagination to grow and for you to be yourself. Inside the pack, other packs have grown into their own. For example, The Ancientbloods, Stone Mountain Pack, and even The Hidden Valley Tribe have been created through the imagination and creativity of this pack. FFSP's territory lies in Slough Creek and the surrounding areas. Other area's have been created around it, like a town, lakes, etc. The pack and territory grows along with the ideas and imagination of its members. FFSP is not just a pack but a family. We hope to see that family grow even more with new members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to FFSP. Home to many wolves with many different personalities and ideas. Here, wolves may run free and express themselves. The pack allows for your imagination to grow and for you to be yourself. Inside the pack, other packs have grown into their own. For example, The Ancientbloods, Stone Mountain Pack, and even The Hidden Valley Tribe have been created through the imagination and creativity of this pack. FFSP's territory lies in Slough Creek and the surrounding areas. Other area's have been created around it, like a town, lakes, etc. The pack and territory grows along with the ideas and imagination of its members. FFSP is not just a pack but a family. We hope to see that family grow even more with new members.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Sleeping Wolf Nest Hotel
 ~Dreams~  EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:34 am by Moon

» Flash and Carter's Family Home
 ~Dreams~  EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:32 am by Moon

» Leo's House
 ~Dreams~  EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:31 am by Moon

» School and Work
 ~Dreams~  EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:15 am by skysong

» Black Market
 ~Dreams~  EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 5:15 pm by AlbaWulf

» The Labratory
 ~Dreams~  EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:37 pm by Roary

» Ichian (Heartless Hunter)
 ~Dreams~  EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 8:59 pm by skysong

» Town (Not a pack)
 ~Dreams~  EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 11:17 pm by Rave

» Callum MacDonald/Alba
 ~Dreams~  EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am by skysong

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:21 pm
Pack Song
Pack Territory

~Dreams~

3 posters

Go down

~Dreams~  Empty ~Dreams~

Post  Moon Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:37 am

Well, I know we have strange dreams, weather it's a a daydream or a full blown dream. You can post them here, I'll start:

Well I don't know why, but I was asleep in the car, and I was dreaming. Here is my dream:

So, it's about the plan I'm going to start in RP with Flash and Carter. Shadows had arranged for Flash to marry this guy named Donovan, but those plans fell through when she dropped out of high school and all. But Donovan still has it in his mind that he is going to Marry Flash. So, now he's coming back, to take his bride. I can't wait to put it into action. ^.^
Moon
Moon

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
 ~Dreams~  Left_bar_bleue100/100 ~Dreams~  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Physical Health and Fitness:
 ~Dreams~  Left_bar_bleue80/100 ~Dreams~  Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)
Wisdom and Knowledge:
 ~Dreams~  Left_bar_bleue80/100 ~Dreams~  Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

http://warriorandmoon.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

~Dreams~  Empty Re: ~Dreams~

Post  Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:49 pm

OKAY! I had a weird dream last night. Not really the weirdest dream I've had, put it was pretty strange xD

The dream was super long, and it changed a lot, so I'll give the basics lol. First, I was in some kind of dark, creepy hotel or apartment type of place, and it was like the middle of the night. I was watching The Ring or something on this really old TV, and she started crawling out of the TV, so I took off running xD But when I opened the door to leave, the dream shifted, and I was on this kind of spaceship type thing O.o. It was aparently for some kind of evil dictator, and I, along with some of my friends, was basically a slave or something like that xD. Well, my group of friends and I decided to rebel, so we shrunk ourselves to like, the size of an ant, and we went into this little crevice thing and started ripping out some important wires and stuff like that, to ruin the ship xD Well, the guy started catching on, so we had to take the main source of power (which was some kind of wire with this bulb thing at the end of it O.o) and run for it. Though, I guess you could say we were flying instead of running xD. Well, my dream shifted again, and we were at my school, though it was still the same objective, since we still had the ships power source thing O.o. And it turned out that one of my teachers was the dictator in disguise, so I had to fly around like an idiot and try not to be grabbed by him while I was breaking the windows in the classroom to try and get out xD. And then outside there was some kind of carnival going on and stuff, so we tried to blend in with the crowd, and stuff. Though they found us and we had to fly back into space.

AAnndd, thats all i really remember xD. Weird, right?

Back to top Go down

Post  Roary Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:51 pm

O.O ...I never remember my dreams. I'm kinda glad..
Roary
Roary

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

https://freeformspiritpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  skysong Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:49 pm

I had a dream a few nights ago. it was about Millie... You guys know that story right? Anyway, I was hanging out with Katie and Emma and I saw her on the couch and walked over like I would do usually saying shes a good girl and start petting her. Then I remember we dont have her anymore and turn to Kat and em and ask them if they see her. They said they didnt and that I was halucinating. I turn back to Millie and start crying hugging her tightly and saying I wish we never had to give her up. Then I wake up with tears on my face. I was actually crying in my sleep this dream was so powerfull.
skysong
skysong

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

http://crazyforums900.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum