Welcome to FFSP. Home to many wolves with many different personalities and ideas. Here, wolves may run free and express themselves. The pack allows for your imagination to grow and for you to be yourself. Inside the pack, other packs have grown into their own. For example, The Ancientbloods, Stone Mountain Pack, and even The Hidden Valley Tribe have been created through the imagination and creativity of this pack. FFSP's territory lies in Slough Creek and the surrounding areas. Other area's have been created around it, like a town, lakes, etc. The pack and territory grows along with the ideas and imagination of its members. FFSP is not just a pack but a family. We hope to see that family grow even more with new members.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to FFSP. Home to many wolves with many different personalities and ideas. Here, wolves may run free and express themselves. The pack allows for your imagination to grow and for you to be yourself. Inside the pack, other packs have grown into their own. For example, The Ancientbloods, Stone Mountain Pack, and even The Hidden Valley Tribe have been created through the imagination and creativity of this pack. FFSP's territory lies in Slough Creek and the surrounding areas. Other area's have been created around it, like a town, lakes, etc. The pack and territory grows along with the ideas and imagination of its members. FFSP is not just a pack but a family. We hope to see that family grow even more with new members.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Sleeping Wolf Nest Hotel
The Victorious Rock EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:34 am by Moon

» Flash and Carter's Family Home
The Victorious Rock EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:32 am by Moon

» Leo's House
The Victorious Rock EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 3:31 am by Moon

» School and Work
The Victorious Rock EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 3:15 am by skysong

» Black Market
The Victorious Rock EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 5:15 pm by AlbaWulf

» The Labratory
The Victorious Rock EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:37 pm by Roary

» Ichian (Heartless Hunter)
The Victorious Rock EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 8:59 pm by skysong

» Town (Not a pack)
The Victorious Rock EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 11:17 pm by Rave

» Callum MacDonald/Alba
The Victorious Rock EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 5:06 am by skysong

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:21 pm
Pack Song
Pack Territory

The Victorious Rock

4 posters

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Victorious Rock Empty The Victorious Rock

Post  Roary Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:04 pm

This is the Victorious Rock, A big rock with trees around it. The Pack howl here after being Victorious.
Roary
Roary

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
The Victorious Rock Left_bar_bleue100/100The Victorious Rock Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Physical Health and Fitness:
The Victorious Rock Left_bar_bleue100/100The Victorious Rock Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Wisdom and Knowledge:

https://freeformspiritpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Victorious Rock Empty Re: The Victorious Rock

Post  Rave Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:24 pm

sneaks from the bushes and peaks small head over the log. sniffs the air then climbs onto the log, trying to be sneaky.

Looks up at the Huge rock in front of her. Rave feels overwelmed by the size of the trees and the rock. She pictures herself howling with the pack around this.

Rave jumps off the log and creeps closer to the rock. She jumps onto a smaller rock then onto another then she kicks off it and leaps onto the Victorious Rock. She looks up to the full moon in the sky and Rave's bracelets glow a tiny dim of light. She smiles then hears something in the trees around the rock, and she gets low.

Rave's ears pinned to her head, eyes watching to see who it is, and small paws covering muzzle. Then she sees a bear walking out of the trees. Its huge teeth show as the bear sniffs at the air. Rave gets as low to the rock as possable, hoping to not be seen.
Rave
Rave

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
The Victorious Rock Left_bar_bleue75/100The Victorious Rock Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Wisdom and Knowledge:
The Victorious Rock Left_bar_bleue40/100The Victorious Rock Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rave Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:28 pm

The bear stands on its back legs and smacks its front paws to the rock. Rave jumps up scared, the bears jaws in touching distance. She yelps as the bear swings its claws on the rock, trying to get her. Rave begins to slip so she attempts to claw her nails into the rock.

She slip though, and falls behind the rock. Now trapped with nowhere to go. Then bear slowly walks around the rock closer and closer to Rave.

Starts to panic more and lets out a loud screeching howl for help, hoping someone will hear. The bear continues to come closer and closer.
Rave
Rave

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
The Victorious Rock Left_bar_bleue75/100The Victorious Rock Empty_bar_bleue  (75/100)
Wisdom and Knowledge:
The Victorious Rock Left_bar_bleue40/100The Victorious Rock Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rave Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:55 pm

Eyes get big and then sees a small whole in the tree where Rave can escape. She bolts for it just barely missing the bears claws.
Rave
Rave

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:55 am

Siva came running in seeing rave, she jumped straight into the bear and started ripping into its belly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rave Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:18 pm

Ears flatten as watches Siva and the bear. Rave trapped in the whole between the few trees, just out of reach form the bear.
Rave
Rave

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:19 pm

Siva yelped the bear had just bit her into the back and threw her into a rock.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:01 pm

i run to siva and rave i tell rave to go somewhere else safe. I sneak behind bushes to get to siva i ask her are you all right? The bear stands on it hinds legs i sense what it is going to do i jump on to victorious rock and pounce on the back of the bear. The bear is swinging it neck around i try to get my grip but i slip i howl fast we need more pack members to kill this thing

Back to top Go down

Post  Rave Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:55 am

Ears fall back and nods then when Eve howls and the bear isnt paying attention, she bolts from the hiding spot toward the Rivers end to get help.

Last edited by Rave on Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Rave
Rave

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Rave Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:59 am

Runs back toward them, hopes others will come. Hides in the bush.
Rave
Rave

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:52 am

I'm walking around when I hear a bear then i hear eve's howl. My head flies up and I run toward the sound. I see Siva on the ground and Eve next to the bear. I snarl and run toward the bear and jump onto its back and bite into the back of its neck
the bear swings its head back and fourth trying to shake me off so i snarl and jump of, holding onto the bears neck. my weight pulls down and rips the back of the bears neck. I bare my large fangs and snap my massive jaws at the bears face and the bear smacks me with his claws causing me to fall over onto my side and a dust cloud puffs up around me
I get back up and snarl, bares fangs, and shoulders puffed up and slowly makes way toward Siva and Eve while watching the bears every move.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:37 am

this is why i hate bears i say take from the front get it from the back

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:49 am

chuckles at eve then snarls and claws the bears face.
Circles it until eve is on one side of the bear and im on the other "distract the bear" I tell her fast, ignoring the fact that she's the lead warrior.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:09 am

i turn the bears attention to me grabbing at its paw then grabing it s neck i hold with all my might the bear slashes at my face leaving a bug gash on my eye i growl i shake it off and holds its neck to see what night will do i sense what he is feeling

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:05 pm

Snarls and charges at the bear and jumps onto its back, bites hard into its back then jumps off and while doing so i dig my fangs into the bears neck not letting go
The taste of blood fills my jaws and i kick at its throat causing his wind pipe to nock out of place and the bear starts to stumble ready to pass out from lack of oxygen, but i know if he falls the bears wind pipe will go back in place so starts pulling on the bears neck, tasting more blood.

Back to top Go down

Post  Roary Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:20 pm

Roary came running as he heard all the yelps and howls. He leaped at the bear, With pure anger. He snarled and dodged the Bears claws. He pounced at its paws and grabbed hold. Biting in to its skin. He jumped away. Blood pouring from its wounded paw.
Roary
Roary

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:12 am

I pull harder on the bears neck, not letting go
the bear is still stumbling from lack of oxygen and is close to passing out. i snarl and pull on the bears neck as hard as I can then the next thing I know, i fall over and my face is soaked in blood and part of the bears neck is still in my mouth.
i look at the bear that is laying on the ground with a large bloody whole in its throat. i drop the piece of the neck that was in my jaws and i slightly smile to myself with the satisfaction of killing the bear.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:06 am

i look at everyone here siva needs help i say i blood pouring from my eyelid i run into the woods leaving just a trail of blood

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:34 pm

one of my ears perk and i watch eve leave
i looks at siva and walk over to her to see if shes ok.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rave Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:54 pm

Rave's eyes get big while she watches the fight. Once she sees that the bear is dead she runs from the bushes where she was hiding and runs to Siva.
Rave
Rave

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:20 pm

I look at Roary and say "make sure Sivas ok"
then i run off following the trail of blood.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:16 pm

Siva's mouth opened a little blood came out off it. Her eyes where blinking while she didnt say a word.

Back to top Go down

Post  Roary Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:15 pm

"Thats what I'm doing." He replied to Night. He looked back at Siva. "Lets take you to the Den. to Rest a bit easier there. I Need the Hunters to get her some food to help her wound" He told his Pack Members. He Gently put Siva on his back and walked over to the den.
Roary
Roary

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Rave Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:10 pm

Rave looks at Roary with her ears pinned back, "I'm sorry... This is all my fault.."
Rave
Rave

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Roary Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:02 pm

Roary stopped and looked at Rave. "Offcourse its not. Everyone makes mistakes, Including me." He replied.
Roary
Roary

Character sheet
Respect Among the Pack:
Wisdom and Knowledge:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum